For the Love of Life......Best of series

I L*O*V*E this post!!!! I hope you find it inspiring as part of my best of bouffe e bambini segment! 



Life is beautiful, spectacular, tragic, sad, painful, and very temporary so enjoy it.


Take the bad and find a way to make it okay. I trained for 6 months for a marathon that I had to cancel 2 weeks from go time and now I have a boot stuck on my leg for a month and I can't hardly do anything. Pretty devastating!

What can I do about it? NOTHING!!!! So, I might as well make the best of it!!!!!


It has to be okay because if it wasn't okay it would be the end, and if it were the end it would be okay! 


Set goals, achieve them, even if your scared out of your mind. I promise, you'll become a stronger person and you most probably will even succeed. 

Imagine that! 


Live every day in the moment and ENJOY because you'll be gone before you know it. Tell your loved ones how much you care because they can be gone in a heartbeat and one day they will be. I hope that day isn't tomorrow.


Go out and get it!!!!! whatever it is your searching for, go get it. Don't wait around worrying about how,

 just do it!!!!

FOR GOD SAKES "LET THE WORLD SEE YOU SHINE"



Gorgeous Tank found {HERE}
Pin It

14 comments:

Becca said...

I LOVE this message :) I need to remember this sometimes. Your positivity is inspiring!

Dani said...

I think these are my absolute favorite pictures of you! You look so happy, and I am loving the black tank with the white pants! :)

Kittie Howard said...

Wow, you're amazing! Your spirit's contagious. You've got me eager to finish a project. Still, that's a bummer about the marathon. Hub's run many. Said to pass on that there's a marathon with your name on it when you recover.

And, gotta say, you look great.

Char said...

Very Very inspiring!! You look so happy and healthy, I love it! Don't ever lose that attitude :)

Rachel @ My Happily Ever After said...

you look just gorgeous my dear!!

Candice said...

That shade of lipstick looks great on you.

m&msmommy said...

LOVE the tank top! You look absolutely beautiful in all of these pics! (Love the lipstick!)

pretty little things said...

Just discovered your blog and I love it!
I'm your newest follower - hope you can check me out too! : )

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Cristina Garay said...

What an empowering message! I love it, Thanks! I'm happy to follow!

Connie said...

Hello Hanna, you have some wonderful stories here! Thanks for stopping by my place, I'm your newest follower :)

Sarah said...

I'm so inspired by your triumph over injury. I've been a runner for years, and it's so hard to train and train and end up missing out on a race because you're hurt. And kudos to you for doing a photo shoot with the boot on, too!
I think you've inspired me to go running today - I'm having a hard time getting back into it post-baby, but if you can do it with little ones (and one on the way!) so can I :)
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I just subscribed to your blog, and I can't wait to read more! Enjoy your Sunday :)

Melissa said...

So inspiring!! =)

Love the tank top!!

Windy City Mama said...

Love the shirt. Everyone should do it!

Jenna DeSantis said...

Hanna,

You are gorgeous and so inspiring!!! I adore you blog and your lovely family. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :-) I look forward to each and every blogging friend I make!! Keep in touch!!

Following you now on all the above!!

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...