Lauren Rebecca......A Beautiful Soul

 Hello Bouffe e Bambini Readers. First, I am so very happy to be a guest here today. I want to thank Hanna for having me. She is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met and such an inspiration! I am so happy to have found her through this blog world.
My name is Lauren. I'm Scarlett's Mama. Ty's fiancĂ©. Stay at home mom by technicality, and writer by passion. My blog, Lauren Rebecca, is named after me because it's about just that...my life. Three years ago, I was in a completely different place in my life. I was a full time banker, consumed with what I wanted in life. A bit of a wild child, if you will. The honest truth... I was empty. A hallow soul that was living a meaningless life. I was in desperate need of something more. 

And then, my Ty came into my life like a knight in shining armor. Oh, I could go on about this magnificent man & all he's done for me, but that would use up quite a bit of your time. You can read our incredible love story here, and many other love stories including real life diary excerpts, on my blog. The bottom line is, he saved me in so many ways.
In the last three years, I've fallen in love like never before, I've gotten engaged, had a beautiful baby girl, bought not one, but two houses, moved to New York and started discovering a lot about myself. How amazing it is that I could go from vacant to genuinely happy in just 3 years. I have found that love is really all that matters in this life, that the small things are the most important, and that less is more.
If you stop by, you will get to take a peak into my life, flaws and all. You will find posts about:

Love like the one HERE.
How I stayed fit while pregnant HERE.
Stories of me as a new mother like HERE.
True life diary excerpts. Even the heartbroken ones, like the one HERE.
Pieces of my writings, HERE.
My take on style,  HERE.
And our Journey, HERE.
I'm just an ordinary girl that's a sucker for all things love & a passion for writing.




Lauren Rebecca Blog/ Twitter/ Facebook

2 comments:

Pakize Kapan said...

Gorgeous photos! I came to personally invite you to come join our "Pinterest Christmas Hop" to gain more followers on Pinterest. Just click the link and enter your infos to link up and show up on the list :-) The more people join the merrier :-)

Pinterest Christmas Hop Link: http://bit.ly/Ycrm6X

kisses Keke

http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Oh I love the picture of Lauren and Scarlett kissing. So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...