The Best SOFT Chocolate Chip Cookies and New Friend




It's snowing H*E*A*P*S over here so I thought why not share this new recipe I found and am in love with!!! 


Some chocolate chip cookies are crispy and some are soft. Lately I prefer the soft ones. I think it's because I'm pregnant but who knows?

Anyway, I finally found the PERFECT soft chocolate chip cookie recipe!!!!



  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
  3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.



YIELD 4-5 dozen cookies!! I froze half or gave half away. I recommend halving this if you aren;t feeding an army! 



Okay enough about cookies, lets talk new Friends!!!!! Ummm.......Pretty much the best thing in the world besides  the smell of a newborn baby.

I think her and her family are gorgeous. She has amazing style and a great outlook on life. 



Gorgeous isn't she?

Cruise on by her blog and say hi why don't cha. You won't be sorry you did!!! 

Pin It

12 comments:

Jamie Campbell said...

yummmmmm.

Dixie n Dottie said...

These cookies look absolutely delish! I'm so jealous that y'all are getting snow. :( Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

KraftinMommy said...

I was in the search for a good chocolate chip recipe! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm following now <3
Megan
www.kraftinmommy.blogspot.com

Mags said...

Great recipe! Thanx!!!!

Val said...

Those look like perfect cookies.

Windy City Mama said...

Yummy! The cookies look amaze!

Kacie said...

Those cookies look so yummy! Thanks for following my blog! I'm following back :)

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Laura Darling said...

Yumm these cookies look delicious!

Eliza Kay said...

Can't wait to try that recipe!

Thanks so much for stopping by Eliza K Prints:)

Always,
Eliza

stephanie said...

oh my gosh! i have to make these for our new years eve party. they look amazing!!

Susan said...

YUM!!!
I am totally trying these!

Our Family of Four said...

OMG!! I'm trusting a pregnant women and I am making these stat! YUM! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...