*31* weeks ~BOHEMIAN~ Chic




HELLO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm talking about the head wrap;  Mustard and Chevron. In my book, that's as good as it's ever gonna get!!!! 

I must admit this is my very first time wearing the bohemian headband look and I LO*V*E it!!! I wasn't sure I'd like it but I LO*V*E it!!!!! 

This color combo is so rich and gorgeous! I'm one Happy Mama today!!!!! I am afraid because I may just have to order one of these in every pattern they come in. Hello fixer of bad hair days:)

All thanks to {LEMONS and LACE}

I also don't mind my Grecian Tunic from Isabella Oliver that I've worn throughout all *THREE* pregnancies!!! 

So there you have it 31 weeks and bohemian Chic. 

ENTER TO WIN A HEAD WRAP FOR YOURSELF {HERE}


WEARING:
TUNIC: Isabella Oliver
Leggings: Motherhood
Boots: Ugg
Head Wrap: Lemons and Lace
Photobucket STYLELIXIR Style Sessions
Pin It

24 comments:

Britt @ Chicago Runner Girl said...

looking cute as a button!

Tami said...

Headband, boots, Mama & baby bump are all gorgeous!

m&msmommy said...

Adorable! I love the headband!

Sherlyn Vicente said...

you are so cute! love the boots (and the headband of course) :)

tiffani goff said...

You look soooo pretty!!! Love the headband but you look great.

xoxo tiffani

Emily Baker said...

beautiful :)

Charlotte said...

You make maternity look so easy and beautiful! LOVE the headband... it doesn't hurt that you have amazing hair to go with it!

Gina said...

too cute! the tunic looks so good on you =)

melody-mae said...

You look amazing and that headwrap...oh dear! LOVE it!

runnergirl said...

I love the headband and your hair looks gorgeous!

Curly Pink Runner said...

Oh my gosh! You are so stinkin' beautiful! Love your radiant smile!
Sending prayers your way as you enter the home-stretch of this pregnancy-- not too long until you will be able to cuddle this precious little one!

la petite lulu said...

So cute! I love the headband - off to check out their site!

My Traveling Troop said...

Love the head wrap! How stylish & darling! I also love how you style your hair. You should write up a hair tutorial. :)

Cheers,
Kristina

Tiffany said...

Pretty Mama!

toi said...

really love the headband and your look. Your hair is always gorgeous

Susan Liberatore said...

Oooh I love the headband!
And you look just stunning. Radiant. Amazing. in these photos.

Kenzie Smith said...

I love your outfit!! You look gorgeous and SO happy!

Natalie said...

OMG! You are so adorable! I have some catching up to do :)

Brandi said...

Hi Hanna! Your pictures really came out great. I love your smile!

Eve Myers said...

You look like the definition of a glowing mama!

Eve
lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

Ruth Alvarez said...

Oh. That headband is super cute. so are you! you are truly glowing!

paying a visit from the link up.

www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

Caroline Hulse said...

sooo cute, pretty girl! love that headband!!!

Lauren @ STYLELIXIR said...

You look so beautiful Hanna!! I love this outfit, it's so fun, relaxed and stylish! And those curls - so pretty! 31 weeks - it's not long to go now, you must be so excited!! :)

Thank you for linking up today, I enjoyed reading this post and really hope to see you again next Wednesday for Style Sessions!

Lauren xxx
www.stylelixir.com

Sandy a la Mode said...

hello mama! you look adorbs! love the headband!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...