Beachy Waves and Sunnies *33 Weeks*



Hey, hey there!!!!! 

Look, the sun came out!!!! 

HURRRAH!!!!!!!

And FIRMOO sent me an awesome pair of tortoise aviator sunglasses!!!!!!!! 

My Opinion!!! 

These glasses are GREAT!!!!! I love the style. I am obsessed with anything tortoise shell and I have been wanting a pair of aviators so these were the perfect combo.

I thought the packaging was very nice, They came in a hard case with a nice cloth for cleaning the lenses. They also came with a soft case if you'd rather that! Personally, I'll take the hard. My kids pounce on ever thing!!!! 

I had seen their glasses around the blogosphere a bit and likes what I saw an then one day, boom, there was email asking if I would review a pair. 
The team was very helpful as I am technologically challenged and couldn't even figure out how to select the proper lens. They helped me A LOT!!!! 

Anyhoo........FIRMOO is currently offering their customers their first pair of glasses for free. 

You can get prescription, non prescription or sunglasses!!!! So it suits everyone!!!!

I'd take them up on it of I were you!!!
Find their site {HERE}. All new customers get their first pair free!


Also I just thought I would mention that for 3 months I have been wearing the sunglasses as seen below. 
YUP!!!
PA-THE-TIC I tell you!!! 
One of the kids jumped on my purse and smashed the frames ans so scotch taped them together and popped the lens in every time I had to wear them so I just want to thank FIRMOO from the bottom of my heart for sending me a beautiful new pair of trendy glasses because I clearly needed them!!!!
THANK YOU FIRMOO!!!!!! 
Sweater: Isabella Oliver
Tank: Forever 21
Leggings: Motherhood
Leg Warmers: Delirium Kredens
Boots: Uggs
Sun Glasses: FIRMOO
Go grab yourself a free pair!!!!!
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

Pin It

16 comments:

Robyn Burke said...

fun post! and... btw Hanna, it's the weekend and I posted!!! ha haha ha. I was thinking of you as I wrote it. ;) (in more ways than one) have a blessed day!!

Michelle said...

Love the sunnies they look great on you. I like your uggies too you look super comfy and relaxed pregnancy is obviously treating you well :)

K.Lee said...

Lookin Good Sunshine! haha. You look so happy and comfortable! You make pregnancy look so fun:). Are you just happy that its almost over? teehee. I just love your attitude in everything. I am happy for you that you got an replacement for your broken sunglasses! Hope you had a great weekend!!

xx,
klee

kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

Perfectly Imperfekt Me, aka Maya D. said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! Werk honey. and those frames are darling.

xoxo
Maya D
www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

CC said...

Love firmoo! You look adorable and I'm so glad you got new sunnies. Bless your heart. :)

love jenny xoxo said...

your belly is the cutest!!!

{love jenny xoxo}

Melissa said...

Love your new glasses!

Thanks so much for sharing the information about this Company, it looks awesome!

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

You look amazing! I'm 23 weeks:) maternity leggings are a pregnant gals best friend aren't they?!

林永辉 said...

Great Post. I like your website. thank for your share to us.
i will come here everyday.Welcome to our website: www.lingerieocean.com
wholesale lingerie,wholesale underwear,sexy lingerie,sexy underwear
SExy Lingeriesexy corsetssexy costumeplus size lingerie

林永辉 said...

Great Post. I like your website. thank for your share to us.
i will come here everyday.Welcome to our website: www.lingerieocean.com
wholesale lingerie,wholesale underwear,sexy lingerie,sexy underwear
SExy Lingeriesexy corsetssexy costumeplus size lingerie

REBrown said...

I got a fun pair to try out as well, but gave them to my husband because he really needed them!

Lauren @ STYLELIXIR said...

Hi Hanna!

WOW - 33 weeks!! Not long to go - how exciting! You look absolutely amazing! I love this grey cardigan, perfect to lounge in and stylish too!

Thanks so much for linking up with Style Sessions this week - it was lovely to have you! I look forward to seeing you again next Tuesday afternoon!

Lauren x
www.stylelixir.com

Lauren @ STYLELIXIR said...

Hi Hanna!

WOW - 33 weeks!! Not long to go - how exciting! You look absolutely amazing! I love this grey cardigan, perfect to lounge in and stylish too!

Thanks so much for linking up with Style Sessions this week - it was lovely to have you! I look forward to seeing you again next Tuesday afternoon!

Lauren x
www.stylelixir.com

Serena Saga said...

You look absolutely beautiful! I found your blog via Style Sessions, and I'm glad you linked up!

xx
Serena
www.theserenasaga.com

Redheaded Daybook said...

Girl! You are simply GORGEOUS!!!! Oh I love that you are rocking the prego belly! I've been trying to do the same, but some days I find myself at a loss cause I feel like a whale out of water. Then other days I feel like the most gorgeous creature and outfits just flow! lol.

Thank you for being so inspiring!

Happy Wednesday!

Redheaded Daybook

Rekita Nicole said...

AWWW you have so a cute bump, now i can't wait until I get my bump, instead of a pooch. lol

Your outfit also looks so comfortable and cozy.

So glad i found your blog through STYLELIXIR Style sessions and i am newest follower. Have a great week!

-Rekita
LovelyArmyWife.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...