Ginger's Princess, Enchanted Garden P*A*R*T*Y



This past Saturday was little Ginger's 2nd birthday! 

We decided on a princess theme. I had originally wanted a tea party as well but later decided that she was a little too young to handle hot beverages in breakable cups so we just changed it to a princess theme with an enchanted garden!!! 

I think it came out adorable! 


Princess Ginger


I think the Enchanted Garden was my favorite part of the entire thing. 

It came out so magical!!! 

I am trying to think of where we can donate the castle to. I thought maybe a preschool or a day care for under privileged kids might be a good idea but we actually might just keep the enchanted garden up for a while.

I put pillows all over the floor so the kids could lye down and read in there. They love it! 

Ginger has tried to sleep in there everyday since it's been up! 

I will have a DIY tutorial on exactly how to make one of your own next week! 

It's EXTRA  M*A*G*I*C*A*L at night!!!!! 

It glows with radiant colors!!!!!! Oh, I just adore it!!!! 

A place like this can make even my problems disappear for a while! 


These are a few of my favorite photos of the kids and I. 

I love their facial expressions! 


TA DA!!!!!

The castle!!!!!!!! 

This took a bit more time but was well worth it. I thought it was quiet grandiose

I let the kids pick the color. They wanted yellow and I decided to accent with pink! 

It had a large front door but also two little wings inside with interior doorways. I thought it was so fun. 
I had it all assembled and ready for a couple days prior to the actual party so it's funny, the kids actually weren't that impressed by party day, that's why there are no photos of them scrambling around in there but boy did they have fun the entire week it took me to make it! 

I found my original inspiration for this project {HERE} However I of course did things my own way and will also post a DIY guide on this too! 

The photo booth idea didn't go over as well as I'd hoped!!! 

The  kids were really a little too small to understand and pose and I was pretty much the only adult that wanted to partake in the photo booth. So here are the few pics I was able to snap! 

I suppose had I invited a whole bunch of people maybe we would have had more people participating.

I Still Think this is a great idea for parties and showers and will definitely do again another time!


Here's the pink ruffle cake!!! 

I had seen similar ruffle cakes on pinterest and knew that's what I wanted to do. I decided to make a tiny tassel garland since I was loving my large ones so much and then I made the inside a couple shades of pink. I think it came out pretty!!!! 

I'll also post a DIY on how to make the cake and topper!


These last few are my favorites!!!! 

My baby girl, so grown up already! I love seeing her and her brother together blowing out those candles. 

Be Still My Heart! 



I hope you enjoyed the pictures. Like I mentioned above I will post DIY's for EVERYTHING so no worries if your interested in making something. 

Soooooo.............Wha'd ya think?????




Pin It

41 comments:

Dara said...

great job, the party looks adorable. we had a tea party for my daughter's 6th b.day! you'll definitely be able to use that idea in the future!

Jenn said...

Everything looks magical! Well done!

Dear Lillie said...

You did an amazing job, Hanna! The enchanted garden and castle are so well done and so creative! Happy birthday, Ginger!

Heather said...

Love it!!!

Bettina Rae said...

It all looks amazing! You did a great job!

Lauren said...

You did SUCH a Great job on this!!! The castle! perfect. and that sweet little cake was just so cute. she looked like she had a good time!! She's blessed with a great thoughtful mama.

Lisa @ MMT said...

So fun!! You did a great job with the party! Love how happy everyone looks in the photos :) I bet she sure did enjoy her party!!

sara said...

What an awesome birthday party! Lovely decorations!

Laura said...

OMG! Love love love it all! And your little princess is precious. I can really tell you poured your heart and soul into that party :)

Curly Pink Runner said...

You are so creative! Happy Birthday to Ginger, and yay that she will have such happy memories for the rest of her life!!

Joyce Lansky said...

Looks like you went all out to make a great party. I'm glad you took lots of pictures.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

oh my goodness! what an adorable party! I love the cake.. and I would have totally killed for a "fort" like the princess castle:)

Susan Liberatore said...

OMG! I don't know where to start!
I'll work my way backwards k?
The last pics of Ginger are tdf cute! And the cake looks just beautiful.
Don't even get me started on the enchanted garden?? Did you make all of those flowers supermom???
Wow. JUST WOW. LOVE!

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said...

Looks like a great party! Looking forward to seeing the DIY. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to following you!

Lauren Kassira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
runnergirl said...

WHat a beautiful and happy family you have. A cheerful heart is good medicine! i love this. Party looked so fun and you did an amazing job of creating a wonderland for the kids. Bet they LOVED it! x

Amanda @ The Modern Betty said...

Such a cute party! And the "magical garden" is awesome!

CC said...

So fabulous! You did a great job. :)

Heidi Lyn Burke said...

Oh wow, I am profoundly jealous of the castle and the garden. I'm definitely going to have to try and make something like that someday. My daughter got a cheap but pink and adorable castle shaped play tent for Christmas the year before last and wanted to live in to forever. It broken, unfortunately, after only a few months, but while it lasted it was much beloved. Next time I'd rather make my own. I see some cool versions made to cover card tables on Etsy from time to time. That's my some day ambition. To make one.
Heidi @ typativemamacat.com

Kalyn Randolph said...

Just dropping in from Love.Laughter.Happily Ever AFter. Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the internet! Your children are beautiful and it looks to have been a wonderful birthday weekend in your neck of the woods! Looking forward to continuing to follow along! www.lovelaughterhappyeverafter.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Holy crap! What amazing decorations. I can tell a lot of thought and creativity went into this party. Looks like a great time!!

Erika said...

I have my girls birthdays next month, I will so use some of your ideas! Looks so fairy and magical! Love it! You are one cool mama!Following back from Shine On!Thank you for following!

Emma said...

she is adorable!!! i'm so glad you stopped by my blog :)

-Emma
chasingtexas.blogspot.com

mail4rosey said...

Every single thing turned out terrific! Happy birthday to your little one!

Chrishelle Ebner said...

You are so creative. Beautiful pics or your lovely family. I'm your newest follower, thanks for visiting my blog:)

REBrown said...

Happy Birthday!

christina said...

oh.my.goodness. STUNNING! job well done mama!!!

beth @ {a latte inspiration} said...

You did a wonderful job on the party, Hanna! Happy birthday Ginger. :)

fancy nancy said...

You did a great job!!! Love it!!

Kelly (Our Everyday Harvest) said...

Wow! What a wonderful party!!

The castle and cake are great and I love the photo booth! :-)

Kelly
Our Everyday Harvest

Beth Baumgartner said...

Oh! I love the castle and the cake!!
I am co-hosting a link party today called Tell Me Tuesdays! I'd love for you to come check it out and link up!!
Beth @ The First Year Blog

Tori Grant said...

Wow!! You did a great job! Everything is so cute! Love the castle with the lights. Your pictures are darling. It looks like she had a wonderful birthday!!

Tori

Val said...

Awesome post. I could live in that castle.

SemiCleanSlate...In Progress said...

What a beautiful little world you have created for your kids.I would want to sleep in there too. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Great memories were made I am sure. Happy belated birthday to your little one.

Beth Ann said...

So cute! Love that you made everything! And am impressed by your energy! Great job! She will look back at these pictures and see how loved she was/is. :)

Julie Marie said...

wow you are so very talented and creative. we just had a birthday party this weekend too for my 4 year old daughter. =) I did very old school "unblogger and unpinteresty" and much easier..haha i bought the decorations the old school way ;) Dora the Explorer. She loved it. Shes obsessed =)

Melissa said...

The party looks awesome! =)

Your kids are so adorable, and the photos are so cute! =D
looks like they love their new Castle!!

Love the castle, and the photo booth!
You have such sweet ideas!!

Love, Carrie said...

This is so adorable and magical! LOVE ♥

Love, Carrie said...

This is so adorable and magical! LOVE ♥

Char said...

OH my gosh, you are amazing! The entire party looks amazing! So handmade, so you! Beautiful castle, the cake looks PROFESSIONAL and yummy! Love the kids expressions :)

boulevardsg said...

This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. I really am impressed with how much you have worked to make this website so enjoyable
Wine bars in Singapore

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...